Monday, April 26, 2010

Pro-Life events, upcomming

Hi all, please read this letter from Fr. Frank Pavone, of Priests for Life about some important upcomming events.

April 26, 2010

Dear Friends,

1) This Tuesday is our big press conference in Birmingham, AL to announce the Pro-life Freedom Rides. It will be on the site where peaceful civil rights activists were attacked with dogs and water hoses. Keep updated on what we will say, and how you can be involved, at www.ProLifeFreedomRides.com
While in Birmingham, I will preach on the EWTN Live televised Mass on Tuesday, April 27 at 8am ET. The Mass repeats at 12 noon, 7pm and 12 midnight ET. If you do not receive EWTN via television or radio, you can hear my homilies online at www.priestsforlife.org/audio/varioushomilies.htm

2) Speaking of keeping updated, my favorite way of updating people now is through Twitter, and I’d like to invite you to become my follower at www.twitter.com/frfrankpavone. If you aren’t familiar with this, it’s a way to communicate with me and many others by sending and receiving short (like one sentence), timely updates, called “tweets.” For instance, you’ll be the first to hear about pro-life developments that I become aware of, or the success of events I take part in out on the road, or the progress of our projects big and small. If you don’t have a Twitter account, just go to twitter.com and sign up for one. It’s free!

3) Our Novena in preparation for Pentecost will begin on May 13 (Ascension Thursday), and we have a pro-life Pentecost prayer that we’d like to distribute to your parish. You can see the prayer and a link for ordering the prayer card at www.priestsforlife.org/novenas/pentecost.htm
We will send as many prayer cards as your parish needs. Would you please let your pastor know?

4) Finally, many of you saw me preaching on EWTN in the first two weeks of April. Good news – we are putting those homilies on CDs! You can place an advance order by emailing me at orders@priestsforlife.org. Just ask for my “April EWTN Homilies” and we’ll reserve a set for you!

Below you will find my column for this week in English and Spanish and the Spanish version of my April 12th Column, Supreme Court Vacancy, followed by this week’s media schedule.

Blessings,
Fr. Frank Pavone
National Director, Priests for Life

No comments: