Saturday, March 5, 2011

Silent No More Awareness Campaign

This is from Thursday, February 24, 2011, but it is still important. Please take a look at this page and call your United States Senators and ask them to vote to de-fund Planned Parenthood as the House did a few weeks ago. Perhaps mention the quotes provided on the following page to help highlight the kinds of terrible things going on, which show that not only are the innocent unborn being killed in the womb, but women themselves are being harmed.

At www.SilentNoMoreAwareness.org/plannedparenthood, members of the Campaign are sharing their painful experiences, providing more firsthand evidence that Planned Parenthood does not serve the needs of women and has no respect for the law.

For instance, Sherry Coleman Wright states,

“I was 17 years old - the lady at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Council Bluffs, Iowa told me I could go to Women's Services clinic in Omaha, Nebraska, to get the procedure. My boyfriend at the time was 23 or 24 and I was told not to mention that or he would get into trouble. I don't feel like they really had my best interest in mind. From what I understand, they still give young girls the same advice. I was devastated by that abortion and my life spiraled downward.”

Christy Annison tells us,

“I had a botched abortion in Atlanta's Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. The doctor left the dead fetus inside and I needed immediate medical attention. For the health of women, please defund Planned Parenthood.”

http://www.priestsforlife.org/articles/3503-silent-no-more-about-planned-parenthood

No comments: