The excitement is building rapidly, and -- as a
reminder -- applications for the fall 40 Days for
Life will be accepted from this Wednesday, July 21,
until Saturday, July 31.
Shawn Carney -- who will serve as point person for
this fall's campaign -- and I just shot a quick
"sneak preview" video to help you get an idea of:
* What 40 Days for Life is all about
* The amazing history of life-saving results
* The critical timing for this fall's campaign
* Specifics of the September 22 - October 31 effort
* How YOU can make a crucial difference in your town
The video is only 6 minutes long, and I think you'll
be fired up for the fall after watching it!
Watch the video online by going to:
40 Days for Life
P.S.- Since Shawn Carney is going to be directing
this fall's 40 Days for Life campaign, watch for
e-mails from him over the coming days. Please add
"firstname.lastname@example.org" to your e-mail address book
so you don't miss any important updates.